Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day 8 - My Heart Will Go On

I rolled out of bed at about nine plus and joined PL and David for breakfast. Well they ate and I watched. Still fasting! =)

I was all psyched about the F1 Shanghai Race that started at 11am. I watched Alonso pick up the lead and Kimi, fight his way to 3rd position from the armchair before deciding that the bed would be more comfortable. Bad move, next thing I knew I drowsily saw Schumacher take the lead before I fell back to deep sleep. I only woke at the chequered flag, disappointed that Schumacher took the win, but consoled that Renault took first and second place. So that wasn’t too bad.

Then I flipped channels and found Titanic showing. WRONG MOVE! All I could think about was MY Jack, my darling… and before I knew it, I was all tears- desperately missing my sayang. So I grabbed my phone and was slightly consoled by his sleepy voice.

One week down, 2 more to go.

After the movie, I got on my lappie and did work to keep my mind off things. Went out for dinner to a Chinese restaurant, where we had some good clear chicken soup. And Sweet and sour fish, with a chicken dish, that tasted like it was sweet and sour too! Yeesh! But the change was good.

Hit a sweet shop after and had some raas malai. By that time, my tummy wasn’t feeling good again. And I spent the rest of the evening finishing some work, while a glass of Eno kicked in helping some trap air release itself- if you know what I mean!

And then…and then….guess what came on the TV? BEVERLY HILLS 90210! Hahahaha! A tv show from the 80s! Or was it the early 90s!!!!

Ok gotta go…Iman just called! Allah Hafeeez… (bye)…

No comments: