Sunday, January 08, 2006

an ol' entry


i came across an old journal. sometimes u look forwards so much in life that you forget to look back at your own past, and remember who you are. sometimes i forget what really matters. i'm thankful that i have memories recorded for my own reflection...

this was my entry on 24th February 2002:

i've had a very beautiful and perfect life. and although i am still very young and life may have many great hurdles ahead for me to cross, i should remember that, so far, i've had it very good.

i can't explain why i've become so sentimental lately. constantly evaluating the treasures i have, the beauty i've seen.

if anyone were to wonder about what thoughts constantly cross my mind, it is about my childhood. perhaps it is because i feel as if a chapter of my life will soon draw to a close and a new one will begin.

god has been exceptionally generous to me. he has left me on earth with the two most loving parents anyone could ever wish for. my parents have been my everything. i'm proud to say that i love them dearly and am so proud of them.

i wish to age as gracefully as my mother. to be as determined and spirited as my father and to enjoy the same love they possess for each other with my own true love. one of my greatest hopes is to have, just one, at least a son or daughter who will adore me, half as much as i adore them.

the other light of my life is Ewan. i think the both of us are inseparable. i feel so much pride and love for a baby brother, who i know, will always make me proud.

i'm nothing without thes people i love so much. they are a part of my living being. they are the lungs through which i breathe, they are the eyes though which i see, they are the heart through which i live.

it there was one thing to remember my life by, it would be the greatness of those i love and who have made everything complete.

No comments: