Tuesday, January 24, 2006

lil' marc


big boss returned to Singapore for a visit last week. last i saw her was in LA just a couple of months ago. when life sung a different tune. both for me and for her. she hadn't had her lil' marc and i had him. now, she's the beaming mother and i am... well, me. i'm not unhappy. in fact, i've been enjoying content and satisfaction. after all, i have had my sorrow taken away by someone who has quickly established his importance in my life. but nothing could compare to the delight i noticed in big boss's eyes. she had been wishing for this for the longest time. and we all shared her happiness.

lil' marc was absolutely breath-taking. his little hands gripped my fingers tightly as i cradled him in my arms. he looked into my eyes enchantedly and started cooing away. as if i understood the tales he regaled. he chuckled and grinned. and in an instance i could not help but fall in love.

i delight in big boss's happiness. and i share in her pride. i wish her, big mark and lil' marc all the happiness in the world. for only when we share in each other's delights do we truly live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww he's so sweet! :)