Tuesday, January 03, 2006

happy birthday



today i dedicate to a person who made my world spin. he made me laugh. smile. giggle. taught me to love again. to hope for more than i thought the world could offer me.

he gave me a glimpse of what life can offer if we seek to venture beyond the depths we thought were explorable.

it was not meant to be. i understand.

thank u for helping me live again. thank u for seoul, sacheon, bangkok, sukothai, ayutthaya, chiangmai, chiangrai, boston, new york, niagara, washington, pittsburgh, chicago, sfo and la. thank u for the view from the empire state building. thank you for standing beneath the golden gate bridge with me. thank you for sharing my dreams and hopes and pushing me on.

even if it was for a brief moment. i'd choose to do it all over again with you.

jagiya, happy birthday. nel chigum chorom.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hey dearie,
Take care and don't think so much. Will always be there for u!

eveeleva said...

thanks. i'm doing ok. just sometimes i reminisce. and it comes flooding back. i'm lucky i'm surrounded by so many loved ones that keep reminding me that there's so much in my life that i should be thankful for. i'm lucky that way. =)