Wednesday, May 31, 2006

illnews...

ill....again....

god knows why...i keep falling ill...

i woke up on monday morning...feeling as if i my skin wasn't put on quite rightly... something was a miss...my body ached...my skin tingling...i didn't feel the usual bounce in my step...although memories of the evening spent before left me smiling...


i dragged myself to work...it was the last day of my Indon programme...and we had a nice farewell lunch at Tambuah Mas at Tanglin...it was a gorgeous spread...which i couldn't quite enjoy...although i managed to stomach the avocado milk-shake...my absolute favourite Indon beverage...

We returned to college...for the closing which went well...it was one of the Indons birthdays and we planned a surprise celebration during tea time...she broke into a fit of tears...hugging me in thanks and bawling her eyes out...her family were in Jogja and we incontactable...she was feeling forlorn and alone...and having someone celebrate her birthday proved too much for her...i teared along with her as she sobbed...but later she was all smiles...it made me happy...

Embak....our prayers are with you and your family....

I returned home...my body filled with chills...a fever coming...i swallowed a cocktail of panadols and slept the evening away...

I awoke the next morning at 5...feeling feverish but dying to get to the gym for Body Pump...i dressed...and was almost out of the door...when my mom asked me why i looked so pale...she touched my forehead and sent me promptly back to bed...

and there i stayed till i visited the doctor..that proclaimed me ill...too ill for work...

1 comment:

wew said...

^_^ v hello...hello...hello!!! Wadda nice blog here. Mmm...hope u keep urself well. About the illness...beware of the foodlah. Hehehehe...nice to c ur family. I'm doing my proposal for the same prog. perhaps next february. Regard to the CSC's