Friday, June 02, 2006

photos...photos



i finally took some effort to log on and check out alicia's wedding photos..
.yes yes it was in March..but still...it was a beautiful wedding and i'll remember it forever.... =)

love u ali...wish u all the best in happiness...and everlasting..lurve....

Joanne, Alicia and Me...doesn't she look the part of a tai-tai?

!

this is me getting a good fistful of a warning to stop calling her an 'or-bit' auntie who i wouldn't be caught alive with at Orchard Road

Mas, me and the beautiful couple...gosh I miss Mas..he still looks like his 16 doesn't he? yeah right..! like multiply 16 by 2.5 i think! hahahahhaa.....

Joanne and I at the wedding dinner...which i mc-eed....this is the only decent pic i have... cos i was wearing a dress too tight for me to breathe in... and all the other pics have been embargoed for I's eyes...only... =)

all in all...a beautiful wedding....

No comments: