Monday, February 05, 2007

hurrah champions of the ASEAN football cup 2007

it's monday morning and i'm still ole-ole-ole-ing....not out loud...but certainly i'm still celebrating last night's win! football fever's got me bad...watched the semi-final 2nd leg against Malaysia at the National Stadium...and also headed back there to watch Singapore kick Thailand's butt in the first leg of the finals! Last night match was the highlight of the week...

i spent the morning lazing about watchin telly...took a short nap in the afternoon. iman picked me up and we went to run some errands before heading to Vivo city... had a quick dinner of Long John's Silver- oooooo so sinful....my diet's def gone down the drain....and then made a quick stop at Naf Naf where i fell in love with a to die for retro black and white print top...that fit like a glove...

iman gave me an approving nod...and i could see the glimmer in his eyes... telling me to ignore the pricey price tag and to fish out my credit card...which i did. if i had thought about it some more the miser in me would have stopped me...but i was happy with the buy...

we then rushed to Zai's place at Normanton estate...oh man...it was a colonial semi-d...gorgeous...small, quaint, breezy with a beautiful pool in the front yard...perfect...i'd love to live in such a place....

together with the rest of my supper kakis...we cheered Singapore to their championship......

Congrats boys...and you too Zai!


photo source: http://cyberita.com.sg

No comments: