Sunday, January 07, 2007

Not so New- New Year's Eve and New Year

i know...i know... it's not so new...but i've been busy..too too busy...and now that i'm in Lahore..alone on a Sunday..i've finally found some time to say some things.... about the New Year and the Old Year...

i got to see the fireworks....it was my first time celebrating the New Year with hundreds and maybe thousands of other Singaporeans at the Esplanade area...Iman and I got a nice spot with a wonderful view...

the rest of the evening was spent at zouk...it was my first time at zouk too...so this was a New Year with many firsts...

and on New Year's day...my best friend Sonia had her wedding...the Singapore leg of the wedding that is...my best friend's married and she's also going to be a mommy...2007 is going to be an amazing year... i can just feel it....
e gorgeous couple



e 3 beauties



iman, su and e pedemonts

No comments: