Thursday, July 20, 2006

Perfect Pattaya

Perfect.

Pattaya was absolutely heaven sent.

It had been a gruelling month at work...and I desperately needed some escape...some release from the pressures of working life...

Pattaya was not too far...not too near...it offered a heaven of peace...i was smart enough to choose a resort far enough from the red lights of Pattaya beach...but close enough that I could revel in its nightly energy when i chose to...

I read...I slept...I sunbathed...and I enjoyed massages....


3 massages in all....in this beautiful little Thai traditional massage pavilion....it was spectacular...it was breadthtaking and it made me feel like a million dollars...

but i'm back to the madness that is work....refreshed...but longing...longing to return to that oasis of calm that my spirit visited in perfect pattaya..

No comments: