Sunday, April 30, 2006

homestay home-sick

claim 1 :
ibu(mum) thinks that i haven't been spending enough time at home helping her with the housework.

fact 1 :
i haven't been spending any time at home doing any sort of housework. Doing my own laundry apparently doesn't count.

......
claim 2:
ibu(mum) and ayah(dad) thinks that i work too hard and don't take care of my health enough, so i fall ill. just like this week. i've been suffering from a cold that hasn't let up yet.

fact 2:
i do work too hard. my body resistance is pretty low. its not a cold- its a sinus infection (is there a difference, even if it doesn't the latter does make it sound more severe). and i wouldn't fall sick if i got enough rest, which could happen if a certain someone doesn't nag me to do housework over the one day i have free during the week-sundays. (see claim 1)
....

claim 3:
i claim that i cleaned my room, vacummed and mopped both floors of the house, vacuumed the carpeted staircase, tidied and swept the front porch, handwashed a tub full of work shirts, did usual machine laundry, wiped down all the furniture and frames (etc) and ironed the entire families laundry, cleaned the windows, cooked lunch and bathed the cat while nursing my sinus infection.

fact 3:
i cleaned my room, vacummed both floors and the carpeted staircase, tidied and swept the front porch, handwashed half a tub full of work shirts, did usual machine laundry and ironed MY laundry while nursing my sinus infection.
....
claim 4: its been a busy sunday

fact 4: its been a busy sunday.

No comments: