Thursday, January 08, 2009

creepy carpets

got a call yesterday from some lady who said that i received a voucher gift from my friend Nana for free carpet cleaning. she said , they'd come and clean as long as i was home, as i had to sign for it or something.

okay i know that it was probably a sales pitch that i was going to receive. but the thing is- Nana is someone i trust to not recommend me something completely useless. anyway, i did want to see a carpet cleaner dust mite sucker vacuumee thing. I've been eyeing an i-ecology and am interested in looking for other kinda products.

i-ecology looks so sexy...but i disgress.

anyway, i was smart enough to schedule her right before my meeting with a caterer this evening, so she couldn't hang out too long and talk me into buying (i know i'm mean. but i just wanted to check it out, not buy it!)

but before she left she did a demo on our home carpet. and look at the gunk that came out of it!


I was totally grossed out and almost threw up when i was throwing the water out! gross. but it looked really good. i'd probably buy it later this year, if my finances hold up.

but gross right?

No comments: