Wednesday, August 15, 2007

happy happy birthday!

it's my birthday today! my favourite day of the year.... =)

i was a little worried that my birthday would truly suck this year as i was feeling very very down last week because of work-stress and the general fatigue from all the travelling i've been doing recently. BUT BUT BUT...my mood has picked up very much...i'm starting to wear colours again!
with me...how i dress reflects my mood. I wore a rich royal purple dress on Monday, bright green cardigan with gorgeous green earrings yesterday, and today I'm wearing a brand new satin striped white shirt with a gorgeous wrap-around bow thingee around my waist...and my lovely new Aerosoles wedges..and i feel like a million bucks!

My dad sent me to work today! so i feel like a princess worth a million bucks! and hey! somebody called me princess today- he hasn't done it for a long while. so it was nice...

this year's birthday was strange though...i bumped into one ex at the gym last night...one ex emailed me his birthday wishes today...and another pseudo-ex texted me this morning...makes me happy....that all the significant people in my life are still around, reachable, etc. I'd feel a little empty otherwise...

btw..i feel a year younger today! FABULOUS!

No comments: