Monday, March 05, 2007

at lunch last friday

P: I, it's great to finally have lunch with you after all these months.
I: Yeah. I'm sorry. I've just been so busy!
P: Me too. Anyway, I'd really like to see you again, and more often too.
I: Oh.
P: No...I don't mean it that way. It's just that, you know...we should keep in touch.
I: Well yes, me too. Well since NUS is so near Holland V, I could swing by for lunch.
P: I would love to swing by to Holland V!
I: Ok then. Let's do that. We should identify a certain day of a month to meet every month.
P: Like what?
I: How about every last Friday of the month.
P: You make it sound like you're scheduling a monthly departmental meeting! So government!
I: But you know. It's really difficult with me. I always say, yes let's meet more often. but it never pans out.
P: Yeah! That's you! Always doing that.
I: See, so if we schedule it, it's more likely to happen!
P: Ok then. No every last Friday of the month is not good. Make it third Thursday of the month.
I: That's ok with me.
P: Ok then. But we have to skip this month. We'll start in April.
I: Cool.

*go figure*

No comments: