Sunday, September 14, 2008

pho pho pho pho

i decided to cook tonight for iftar. i've been craving for some pho for quite some time, and finally decided to just cook it myself.

it went ok- not enough salt though, so it was a tad bit tasteless. I mean its quite tough to cook while ur fasting and ur not able to taste the food. anyway, obviously it wasn't going to be as good as the amazing bowl of pho that Pham took me to in Hanoi. But i was still happy with it!

kudos to my mom who's always cooking fabulous dishes even during fasting month!

i also made some spring-rolls.

noone really enjoyed it thought- the pho. mostly cos my folks are typically malay with typically malay tastebuds. Pho is just too soupy and not spicy enough for them. But they said it was good anyways.

but noone thanked me though! =(

No comments: